Thursday, January 5, 2012

Highlights

See, what happens when I don't blog for four months, is I forget everything worth blogging about. So, I've gone through my pictures to make some late 2011 highlights.

1. This little lady started her second year of preschool. She is loving it, we are loving it! And she's a smarty :)

2. We went to a couple of pumpkin patches....at this one, these two girls got Kellen and I lost in a corn maze....then they wanted to be held while we found our way out.
3. My little bug wanted to be a lady bug again for Halloween this year. Great with me! Less time, less money...let's hope she keeps up this habit!





4. We had a baby shower for Tana and baby Kysen


5. We took our little ballerina to the Nutcracker. We had a great time and a memorable night!


6. This is Saylor, Kellen, and Ave Christmas morning. Actually it was the 26th, but Daddy worked on Christmas day and thankfully Saylor didn't even know we waited a day to have Christmas. (Do you notice a theme here? Saylor likes her lady bug wings a little bit I think.)





7. Saylor, Papa, and Ave on Christmas. So thankful that my parents were able to come again this year for Christmas.



8. This little guy decided to make his debut this week. Welcome to the family little man, we are so glad you are here!










*why do my pictures look fine on my computer until I put them on blogger, then they look blurry/splotchy?? Weird.

2 comments:

Diane said...

Sounds like your life is pretty busy. Your mom and dad look good. Saylor is adorable. Love the photo of Avery looking through the window at Kysen.

harada57 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.