Friday, September 4, 2009

Park Perfection




This is such a typical Saylor expression




I love this weather! Its been a perfect 75-80 degrees (with 100% humidity, but we'll ignore that little tidbit) for the past week and I. AM. LOVIN. IT! So, we have been frequenting the playgrounds a lot. And we have about 5 parks within about 5 miles of our house, so we have plenty of variety. I love going to the park and watching Saylor branch out a little more each time. She is an extremely cautious child--so I love to see her challenge herself and take a few risks! Today we had the playground all to ourselves and she had a ball. She gets a little intimidated when bigger kids are running and jumping around her and she clings to me, so today was just perfect for her.

I have to say--there is nothing better than watching my sweet girl grow, learn and mature. I feel so blessed to be her momma!

4 comments:

Kelly | Fabulous K said...

She is so adorable! love all her expressions!

Renae said...

TOO SWEET!

Sturgy Fam said...

P and I went for a little walk around our neighborhood this afternoon and we are loving this weather too:) Cute pictures!

Julia Soler said...

I always look forward to Saylor pictures...she make the cutest little faces! :-)