Tuesday, January 11, 2011

BIRTHDAY GIRL

Saylor Grace,

Today you turned THREE years old!! I am so in love with the little lady you are becoming. I love how kind and nurturing you are! I love how funny you are! I love how you can't do much anymore without a tutu--it's your must-have accessory! I love that you love princess tiaras and high heel shoes, but also love to play with your garbage truck just as much! I love listening to you pray! I love watching you sleep and your beautiful smiling face first thing in the morning! I love how much you sing and dance! I love how much you love school and your cheerful attitude every Wednesday when I drop you off! I love when you use big words, it makes me laugh! I love your curls, especially at the nape of your neck! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE everything about you, precious girl!!

You bring us so much joy, Saylor girl! We love laughing AT you and WITH you :) and watching you grow and learn and explore. Every day we are more and more thankful for our little girl and the light you shine into our lives. We will do everything in our power to continue to fuel that little light in you so you can be a blessing to everyone who knows you, and that you will use your light to love and honor and serve the Lord.
Happy birthday, baby bug! We love you more than words could ever express and we are so humbled by the opportunity to be your parents!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday to the Princess! I love that she plays with a dump truck...pics please.

The Bonjour Four said...

Cannot believe it! she is getting so big! happy birthday sweet Saylor!

Diane said...

Every princess needs a tiara...love it. Glad she likes to play with trucks too!