Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Birthday Party: Part Uno

The week of Saylor's birthday, we had a fun little birthday party for her at Sara Sara Cupcake in downtown OKC. We weren't able to do a big family birthday party until last weekend because Mas wasn't off a weekend until then....but I didn't want Saylor to have to wait 3 weeks to have a party--that's a super LONG time for a three year old! So we did a little party with two of her friends and her cousin! The girls got to pick out a cupcake, decorate it, and eat lots of sprinkles and icing. The parents got to partake in delicious cupcakes and coffee and I didn't have to clean up a thing! :) I think the girls had lots of fun....and quite the sugar high!













2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think I would like to go there for my birthday! haha. Hope you guys are staying warm in this nasty weather.

Diane said...

Decorating your own cupcakes sounds sure sounds fun. Looks like the girls really enjoyed themselves.