Friday, January 23, 2009

Bright, bright sunshiney day!

Yesterday the weather here was a perfect 75 degrees with very little wind and a perfect opportunity to take our little turkey to the zoo! Thanks to Yonna and Papa, Saylor (and Mas and I) got a membership to the OKC Zoo for her birthday and we are planning on taking full advantage of that! Saylor absolutely LOVES animals! She giggled at about the first 30 animals she saw yesterday, whether is was a bird, fish, rhino, etc. She just loves them all! And her joy is so contagious! We just cant help but giggle along with her! We took her to several zoos while we were on the road but haven't been to one in about 4 months--its amazing how much more interest she shows in the whole experience! She's just growing up so much! So we had a wonderful day enjoying the fresh air (well, besides the nice stinch of all the animals), beautiful weather, and each other!

Saylor with the tiger--she was telling him how to roar! She has the sweetest tiger roar!






She wasn't feeling the sunglasses


Giraffes--my favorite





This is Saylor's fake smile....she already knows to smile when I break out the camera--she makes me laugh! It's now a challenge to get a real smile out of her without her realizing I have the camera.

7 comments:

The Ham Family said...

Awwww - Saylor is just precious! Hug her for me.

Kelly | Fabulous K said...

oh my goodness...she is so cute!! love the glasses!

Julia Soler said...

How fun! Last time we took the kids it was so hot that we saw practically no animals at all...they were all inside escaping the heat...I now have a place in mind to revisit this summer, on a cooler day this time, lol.

Saylor is just so, so precious! Her smile makes me smile...must be one of God's special gifts to her, her ability to make others smile :-)

ATuggle said...

Sarah Sue!! How are you? You have the cutest baby girl ever! Hope life is treating you well in Oklahoma.

Jaden Berkeley and Mia said...

I love that fake smile! Hey, is one Giraffe sniffing the other's butt? Just wondering.

Anonymous said...

Hey cuz & hello Sarah (nice to meet you)- This is Rodney your cousin from Uncle Ernest. Cousin Arrika (my sister) shot me the blog and i wanted to say hello. I have not talked to you in a LONG TIME and as with the passing of time MANY THINGS have changed. You are a father and I have one on the way. Shoot me an email if you can so we can establish the family lines of contact. It is usually hard for m to stay in contact because i move so much, but i will be here in Guam for another 8 months before i roll to another base. If you can, please email me at roadtdy2000@yahoo.com. That is my person address. The best way to get ahold of me is my work address: rodney.wrotten@andersen.af.mil. Catch you later and Congrats..God Bless to you and your family. rodney

timmons said...

She is adorable...I know your Mom miss seeing yall everyday...I know you are having the time of your life...MeMe has the best times with Foster and Charcey...they are the best thing ever and the light of my life...I know your Mom feels the same way about her grandbabies...God Bless you Love Robin