Sunday, January 18, 2009

A Party for My Princess

We went to Amarillo this weekend for Saylor's first birthday party! We had a wonderful time! We couldn't have asked for a better mood from a one-year-old, a better party, better friends, or better family! It was great celebrating her first year with people that love her as much as we do!

I really didn't do very good in the picture department. I thought I got way more than I actually did. I didn't even get a picture of the cute table and the really cute princess balloons or Saylor with her tiara! Oh well! It's hard to chase Saylor and take picutes at the same time!

Thanks to everyone (especially Mom and Dad) for making her party so special! We are so blessed to have all of you in our lives!












3 comments:

Diane said...

Happy Birthday to Saylor. I can't believe it has been a year. I remember your Mom emailing me photos right after Saylor was born. She is just adorable.

Jenifer said...

She is so stinkin' cute!

Sam and Mandy said...

Those pictures are too cute. It looks like she had a great 1st birthday party!