Monday, February 2, 2009

tagged

I was tagged last week by Megan Cherry to post the fourth picture in my fourth folder...so here goes:

This picture was taken on Mas' phone in November in Amarillo at Brush with Art. I previously discussed our love of that place, we have lots of history there! We were making a Christmas plate--all of our hands made up the Christmas tree branches, and Saylor's foot was the tree trunk, and then we dipped her little fingers in different color paint to make the lights on the tree! We had so much fun and Saylor thought it was really fun to get her hands all messy!



Here is another sweet picture from that day:


I really wish I had an "after" picture of our plate, it turned out so incredibly cute after they fired it! But, I didn't get one and it is now safely stored away in the attic with the rest of the Christmas decorations.

Directions:
1) Choose the 4th folder where you store your pictures on your computer.
2) Select the 4th picture in the folder.
3) Explain the picture.
4) Tag 4 people to do the same.
~No cheating (cropping, editing, etc.) Have fun!!~
I tag:
Erin Slott
Berkeley Boren
Kelly Slott
Gay Ham

Thanks a bunch, Megan for tagging me--it was my first time to be tagged!!

No comments: