Thursday, July 30, 2009

Weekend Getaway: Part Dos

On Sunday afternoon, after we left the "interracial convention", we headed to Plano to see my friend, Erin and her parents. Her dad, Tom took us downtown and took some much anticipated pictures of Saylor. He took pictures for us last year and he does an OUTSTANDING job--I couldn't wait for some new ones! Saylor was pretty grumpy--she hadn't had a nap all day, and it was about 100 degrees outside, but he can take great pictures, even with a high maintenance, crabby model! Thank you so much, Tom. We can't even begin to thank you for all your hard work and patience! To say we LOVE our pictures, would be an understatement!

Here are a few:

3 comments:

Libby said...

Sarah these pictures are awesome! i love them! he is REALLY good. Saylor is precious!

Renae said...

Look at your precious little girl!! She looks adorable. The pics are really good !!

Anonymous said...

Wow our little girl is really growing. I get tears in my eyes when I see how much she is growing. I really enjoy the blogs.
Loretta