Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Farm and Family Fun

Last week Mas, Kellen, Tana, the girls, and I went to a place here in OKC called the Orr Family Farm. They had a train ride, a hayride out to a pumpkin patch, a small petting zoo, a playground, etc. They also had LOTS and LOTS of really yummy food. I would have been completely content to just stay in the warm building with all the cider, fudge, kettle corn, and so on! It was pretty darn chilly, but I will speak for everyone else and say that we had a really great time! I am so, so thankful that we are all here together and get to share these experiences--especially for the girls!

Tana and Saylor riding some kind of rubber horse thing. Tana's the expert at the horses, so I let her handle all that! :)

The Smith's (Ave is saying "choo-choo")
I just love this picture of Averey!

Sweet Saylor

It's just about impossible to get a real smile from this kid!

Daddy and Saylor on the train

The girls

4 comments:

Sturgy Fam said...

Looks like the girls had a blast. I cannot wait to take Parker to places like the park and the zoo.

The Bonjour Four said...

Haha I totally know what you mean about getting a decent smile. Haha. actually my problem is Noah never wants to look at the camera at all. oh well. looks like they had so much fun. we went to the pumpkin patch today and we had a blast!

Diane said...

Looks like you had a good time. It was nice to see photos of Kellen and his bunch. Avery has gotten so big.

You both have beautiful families.

Tell Kellen and Tana HI for me.

Loretta said...

Wow Averey is really growing and she is so very cute, not to mention how oh so very cute Saylor is. Saylor is really getting tall huh? Much love.