Friday, October 16, 2009

What a sucker!

I took Saylor to the doctor's office today because she developed a terrible cough and runny nose all the sudden yesterday afternoon. H1N1 is going around here like crazy (as I'm sure it is many other places) and I wasn't going to take any chances. She definitely didn't feel well but that didn't keep her from insisting that she wear her boots and then modeling a little for momma!

And after a flu nose swab and strep throat swab (which both came back negative) and a few tears, she got her VERY FIRST sucker which made everything better as you can see!!

What a little cutie! So we are now treating croup, which is definitely the lesser of the three evils, and on the road to recovery!

3 comments:

The Bonjour Four said...

Haha how cute! She is somethin' else! She cracks me up. I love the modeling pose she gave you. Glad it wasn't h1n1! Hope she gets better soon! Are you still not getting her the h1n1 vaccine? We decided not to give it to Noah. I just don't feel right about it.

Diane said...

Love her litte boots. She is definately a very cute fashionista.

Renae said...

She looks to stinkin cute in her boots.