Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Our little Staycation

My mom came last weekend to stay with Saylor while Mas and I went out on the town to do things we wouldn't or couldn't normally do with Miss Priss. It was SO.ABSOLUTELY.WONDERFUL!! We went and saw a movie, had fabulous dinners with friends, spent an evening down in Bricktown, etc. It was like we had our own personal nanny and we could just go and do as we pleased all weekend. (Although I don't know that nannies spoil kids like Yonnas do!) It's Wednesday, Yonna left on Sunday, and Saylor is still asking for her!

Mom--we can't thank you enough! We had a wonderful weekend and loved getting to reconnect with each other during our little time away! THANK YOU, THANK YOU!! You are the BEST!
(And I was too busy selfishly having fun to even get my camera out. I'm disappointed now that I didn't take any of Mas and I or of Yonna and Saylor.)

Also, Friday I finally had an interview and got a PRN labor and delivery job at a brand new hospital that opened this week! So, I basically get to choose my schedule, and I am planning to work a day or so a week on Mas' days off! I am so excited to be back doing what I love!! And I think a day a week will give Saylor and I just enough of a break from one another--I think she gets pretty tired of my sometimes. It's quite obvious because as soon as daddy comes home--she doesn't leave his side and wants nothing to do with me. I think this will be great for all of us. I'm pumped!

3 comments:

Loretta (Meme) said...

Yes I an disappointed there are not pics but I am so please you got the job. Yea! They will be very blessed to have you come to work there. Love you so very much.

Jaden Berkeley and Mia said...

Congrats on the job!!!

Renae said...

Congrats on the new job! Also, glad to see that you and your hubby were able to get away and reconnect!!