Thursday, July 1, 2010

A little sunshine

Some of the bright spots of my day:

*I got to wake up at 8:30 this morning, instead of 5:00 like I have the past two days for work. And work was CA-RAZY. So I was so excited to wake up late and to a sweet little voice. Even though that sweet little voice did say "Tome here mommy, I pooped!"

*Saylor completed her two weeks of swimming lessons today. She made LOTS of progress! Her class was just for beginners. They didn't actually learn to SWIM--just go under water, blow bubbles, kick, etc. Every day on the way there she would tell me she did NOT want to go under water, but that is the first thing her teacher made her do, and she did just great!

*I found a little bit of heaven in Oklahoma. It's called CREST MARKET. It's a lot like MarketStreet for you Amarillo peeps. We had nothing, and I mean nothing like that here. Our best fresh produce could be found at Walmart. That's how bad it was. Oh, and occasionally Target, but they didn't always have a huge selection. I'm so happy to have found a good place to buy fruits, veggies, and meats!

*My hubby is back on days for a few months. Hallelujuah! I love getting to have dinner as a family in the evenings, getting to watch movies with him at night, getting ready in my own bathroom instead of Saylor's so I didn't wake him up, and not try to keep a very vocal 2 year old quiet during the day while he tries to sleep.

*Saylor asked Mas a few days ago what his name was. He told her Tomás. She then proceeded to say that her name was To-Saylor and today she told me that my name was To-Mommy. :)

No comments: