Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Some Singing, Saylor-isms, And A Shout-out


Saylor's microphone is a toilet paper holder that I use for extra rolls in our guest/Saylor's bathroom. I don't even know how she knew to associate it with a microphone...but she all of the sudden felt the urge to sing into it. So, here is one of her songs. I need to record all of her regular songs that she sings before she starts sounding too much like a big girl.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


*Saylor's new thing in the mornings is to yell "Mooooooommy, tan you pease tum wake me up!"

*Saylor told me the other day "Mommy, you have a big bobo, I have a little bobo. Mommy has big legs, I have little legs." Really....of all things you picked those two to compare. Awesome! Way to make a girl feel good!

*On Monday Saylor was begging her daddy not to go to work and stay home and play with her. Mas tried to explain to her that he has to go to work so we can pay for our house, our cars, give money to Jesus, and buy her toys. All he had to do was mention toys and she said "Ok, Daddy, you go to work now. Bye bye!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yesterday, my amazing husband and I celebrated 4 years of wedded bliss. I know I say this all of the time, but I am beyond thankful for him. And I'm so thankful that the Lord thought that I somehow deserved this wonderful man as my husband! He's everything and much much more than I ever dreamed of in a husband and partner. Looking forward to many more wonderful years, babe!

1 comment:

Diane said...

I'm a little late with my comment but Happy Anniversary. Time flies when your having fun. Saylor is just too cute.