Sunday, July 11, 2010

SAYLOR 2.5

My sweet pea is two and a half today! That's just six months away from THREE!

Miss Priss is definitely going to be tall like her daddy. She wears mostly 5T shirts, 4T pants, and size 9 shoes! How can that be? I refuse to buy little girl clothes. I want a T behind those sizes for as long as possible...although I don't think that is going to last much longer for her.


She is completely potty trained during the day. Still far from it at night.


Her favorite books right now are Silly Tilly and Fancy Nancy.


Favorite food is still fruit and cheese....and goldfish.



She NEVER gets tired of Sesame Street, but will now sit still for Imagination Movers as well.


She starts preschool in the fall. Just one day a week for now. I'm so excited for her and so heartbroken for me at the same time.

She's fun and silly and loves to make us laugh. She loves to learn, loves music, loves to eat, loves to be outside, loves water, loves the trash truck, loves for her nails to be painted, and really, really loves her daddy. She's so darn sweet and loving sometimes that I just can't stand it. She talks or sings non-stop all the time. And I mean ALL THE TIME.

2.5 years with this little girl have been the very best of my life!

2 comments: