Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Llama Llama Did NOT Miss Mama!

Saylor did wonderful last week at her very first day of preschool. The whole drive to school my stomach was in knots and I just prayed and prayed for her to feel safe and secure and have so much fun! He surely answers prayers!! Mas and I dropped her off and there wasn't a tear shed (although her momma got a little teary-eyed). I only thought of her about 23 million times throughout those 6 hours until we got to go pick her up....and I was thoroughly surprised again. Her teachers said that she never cried! My very cautious child didn't cry on her very first day of preschool?! Hallelujah! They also said that she was so sweet, ate very well, and talked A LOT! Of course I know those things, I just wanted her to be sweet at school as well! I am so proud of my little preschooler! And she can't wait to go back, which I am so thankful for.
*As an added bonus--my hubby and I got a date day while Saylor was in school. He took me to breakfast and to see a movie! Great day all around!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sara! She is soo cute and grown up looking! Glad she had fun (and you and Mas too)!

The Bonjour Four said...

yay Saylor!!! we are still working on Noah not crying when i drop him off. :( it's hard...