Thursday, September 11, 2008

House Hunting

Tomorrow morning we leave to go to Oklahoma City for our "house hunting" trip. Please be praying for us to find the perfect house (at the perfect price). We have just a few days to make that huge decision! Although, this trip means we are slowly nearing the end of this life on the road thing!! YAY!
And then on Tuesday, we are heading to Amarillo to spend some MUCH NEEDED time with friends and family! Im am soooo excited! I miss everyone and everything so much! I know there isn't much to Amarillo, which I have truly realized after being in other places these past few months...but it is my home! Kansas was beyond beautiful, and I can definitely understand how people that aren't from the panhandle might hate it.....but there is no feeling like the comfort of home! Can't wait to be back in those windy, flat, dry surroundings with all the people I love! And Saylor gets to show off her crawling abilities which she didn't have about a month and a half ago when we were there. She is all over the place! Trying to keep her corraled on a sheet instead of the disgusting hotel floor has been a challenge. And I can't wait for her to go to Yonna's and have full reign of the entire floor! I even get to work a night! I know, might sound crazy, but I cant wait to be back on the third floor delivering babies with some of my best friends! I love getting to stay at home with my sweet munchkin, but the challenge of that kind of work is a nice change as well! Im so blessed with such a rewarding job that I truly LOVE (and miss a lot!)
So keep us in your prayers on the house hunt! Hopefully we will have good news soon!

1 comment:

Jaden Berkeley and Mia said...

Hope to see you soon! We will be praying for ya'll.