Monday, September 8, 2008

My First Blog!





I finally decided to start a blog for a few reasons....first because now that we dont live in Amarillo with friends and family, this will be a great way to keep in touch with them (and post new pictures of Saylor), second because Mas thinks it will help me be "creative" (we will see about that) and third because I have kinda become a blog-stalker...I love reading about everyone else's exciting lives. But the problem is, and the reason I have put this off until now, is that I really dont have anything to write about. Not too many interesting things go on here in our hotel room! Hotel room you ask? Ah, yes. Mas got a new job and so, since the first of June, we have been between Fort Worth and Overland Park, Kansas for his training--and living in a hotel! Definitely not the ideal situation with a baby and a huge dog, but I am trying to maintain a positive attitude and although I fall short of that quite often, I am thankful that we are all together....even if it is in a hotel! Then, in the middle of October we will settle down in his assigned location--Oklahoma City. So, I will try to write something entertaining now and then to keep your coming back for more!
Here are a few sweet pictures of my princess that my friend, Erin's dad took this weekend.


6 comments:

Sam and Mandy said...

I saw from Ashley's blog that you started a blog! The pictures of Saylor are too too cute! She is precious!

Jaden Berkeley and Mia said...

She is the cutest baby!! For some reason I got all teary! I'm so glad you started a blog! I have been checking your myspace through Irma (ha ha). This exprience will make you guys closer as a family. I will be praying for strength. On the bright side, ok city is a really cool town. I know it is not home, but they have a fun water park! Maybe we can come visit ya'll sometime!

Meg said...

Those are great pictures of Saylor! I love her big yawn :) Glad you are blogging!

Ingram Gang said...

What an animated little thing! I love it! She is such a cutie. I actually just ran into your brother the other day and he was filling me in on your 'adventures' (that's what we will call it). I'm sure this is a crazy and trying time, but knowing something is just for a season always helps.
I look forward to keeping up with your 'adventures'!

Anne Whitley said...

What a cutie you are, Saylor Baby! Sarah, thanks for keeping us updated throughout your travels (you will laugh about them more in future years). Hope to possibly see you on Oct. 30 when I fly to Dallas. Say prayers for Shawn as he left for Corpus Christi this morning to assist with the evacuations/Hurricane Ike incident.
Hugs to all 3 of you!!
Love,
Aunt Anne

Julia Soler said...

Hey Sarah! Saylor is getting so big and so precious! Jaden and I love the picture of her sticking her tongue out...how cute! I'm glad you like Kynlee...I so seriously hope its a girl or I'll be bummed not to get to use it, lol! Well, 4 more days and I'll know :-)