Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas Joy

This time of year just brings back a million memories of last year when I was anxiously awaiting my precious baby. Every time I drink egg nog I remember drinking it before I went to sleep last year because it helped my heartburn (really, it did). And when I put on my coats I remember not being able to button them because my belly was so big. And I remember looking forward to Christmas as a family of three. I have such fond memories of being very pregnant at this wonderful time of the year. At this time last year we had no idea what we were getting ourselves into, but we could have never imagined the joy that this little girl has brought into our lives. It is simply indescribable.

We are heading to Amarillo in the morning. I am so excited for Christmas I can barely contain myself. Although Saylor doesn't get it yet, I love that we get to share Christmas this year with our little angel. And my niece, Averey, is 2 1/2 and is going to have a ball. I can't wait to see her excitement on Christmas morning. She called me a few days ago and sang me "jingle bells". It was so sweet! I love the togetherness of Christmas and am looking forward to sharing this special time with my family. AND celebrating the birth of our Savior, the best Christmas present ever! God knew exactly what we needed!

1 comment:

DreamNT said...

Thank you very much for your article and interesting knowledge in it.









คาสิโนออนไลน์