Friday, December 12, 2008

Home again!

Since I last blogged, I have thought of a million thought-provoking things to blog about, but just haven't had the chance to sit down and do it, and now I have forgotten most of the really interesting things I had to say! Oh well!
On Tuesday I headed to Amarillo (yet again) because Mas was in Fort Worth for the week doing MORE training and I get really really bored and lonely here in this place that I dont know anyone, especially when its really cold outside because I just feel really cooped up and it makes me go a little crazy! Even though 4 hours in a car with the kid and the dog by myselft aren't my idea of a good time, once we finally got there, we had a lot of fun!
We came home this afternoon and for the first time I was really ready to be HOME (in Oklahoma). Its finally starting to feel like home!! And of course I was sooooo glad to see my hubby! So we are going to spend some quality time together this weekend because he leaves for Fort Worth again next week. UGGH! But this time I'm gonna tough it out and stay here by myself! Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

Erin said...

NO, please come with Masi. I really want to see ya'll.