Friday, April 24, 2009

Adventures in Amarillo

We had a ball in Amarillo. Lots to do and see, and in six days I still wasn't able to squeeze everyone and everything in. I worked one whole night and a little bit of another so I also had to try to sleep a little during the day as well, so that didn't help my endeavors.





Saylor explored the yard with Papa (seriously, their amazingly green yard makes me want to puke)


She saw all the great grandparents






She tackled mommy in the grass


She played with Averey


She ran and ran and ran around the barn (that's what we call the rediculously large shed in my parent's backyard) while Yonna chased her



And she played a little golf (or at least looked cute carrying around the putter)


We had a wonderful time. I'm already ready to go back. I'm just not ready for the four hour drive there and back again. Mas is out of town for another whole week so it makes me want to go back to Amarillo that much more. But, Kellen, Tana, and Ave are coming on Monday and I will really appreciate their company.

***Shoutout to Averey who's third birthday was Monday. I didn't have any pictures to post then so this is a little late.

She was the prettiest little princess at her "pwincess potty" (princess party)




This girl loves to dress up! It amazes me that a three year old likes princess dresses and high heels THIS much. She literally refuses to take them off. She cracks me up. She is so much fun!
We love you Averey! Happy Birthday!

4 comments:

timmons said...

How Fun!!!...I know your Mom & Dad eat her up...she is so cute and what a smile...I loved your Easter picture of the 2 of you...beautiful!!!What a pretty family...God Bless you all. Love Robin

suzspeaks said...

Hi Sarah, I found your blog again after many months.. I was reading an old post of mine where you had commented. Apparently I missed an email from you.. sorry about that! I was just looking at your blogroll... I know Herbert Cooper! Looks like you guys settled at People's Church.. I hear it is an amazing ministry. I hope you've had a good weekend! I'm going to add your blog to my list!

Julia Soler said...

How cute!!! I know, your parent's yard is always gorgeous green and perfect...not fair!

Julia Soler said...

I tagged you :-)