Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Home sweet home

We leave on Friday to go to Amarillo! Im so pumped! I haven't been there in 3 1/2 months and it seems like forever! My niece's third birthday party is on Saturday, which is the main reason we are going, but we have a pretty full schedule while we are there. We have to pack everything in, and see everyone we need to in a short amount of time. And it seems like we never quite get it all done, but I think that is just the reality of living out of town. Mas flies out of Amarillo to Kansas City for a two-week class so I am staying a few more days so I can spend more time with friends and family and so I don't die of sheer loneliness when I return to Oklahoma by myself. These are a few things on my to-do-list while in A-town:
*work--Im so excited to spend a night with some of my favorite gals, and hopefully deliver a baby or two as well, although I'm nice and rusty in that department, considering I haven't worked in about 4 months!
*get my hair did--I dont trust anyone else but my sweet hairdresser that has done my hair for a million years. I desperately need to have something done with this hair.
*hang out with my best pal, Missy and rub her sweet growing belly that I have completely missed out on--while Reid and Saylor play and Mas and Ross talk about random guy stuff.
*SEE MY NIECE! When they are this age they grow so much so fast. Can't wait to get a big Averey hug!
*Listen to Averey sing in the church choir on Sunday morning. It's going to be absolutely precious.
*Have a double date night with Kellen and Tana WITHOUT children. Thanks Mom--hope you were still planning on that :)
*And of course see all my family--my parents, grandparents, brother, sister-in-law, etc.! I'm so ready to see my mom....and she is SOOO ready to see Saylor! ha!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope you have a very fun, safe trip!

Ingram Gang said...

Have so much fun! I know you will. There is never enough time to get it all in and it goes by too quickly. Look forward to seeing pictures!

Julia Soler said...

Have fun!!!