Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter

Our church had an extra service last night (on Saturday) so we decided to go to that instead of this morning. And thank goodness we did, because the weather was pretty crummy today. We had a wonderful laid back Easter today. Mas and I made our own little mini-Easter feast, I took TWO--yes TWO naps today, and we had an Easter egg hunt in the house because it literally rained ALL day. I wasn't quite sure how interested Saylor would be in finding the eggs, but she loved it! She was just adorable. (Sometimes I really have to fight the urge to just squeeze her--she is irresistibly cute sometimes! I had to fight that urge a lot today.) I unfortunately didn't get any pictures of her hunting the eggs. But here are a few pictures from last night.






Hope you all had a wonderful Easter with your families! Again, today was one of those days that I really miss the traditional get-togethers with my family. But.....we had a wonderful Easter here with just the three of us....and we will be in Amarillo in less than a week!! YAY

4 comments:

Julia Soler said...

Gorgeous pictures of you two girls! Saylor looks more and more like you as she gets older....especially her eyes, they are so pretty!

Three Guys & a Gal said...

Saylor is soooo adorable!!! You inspired me on your previous post. My 20 month old was taking his paci at night time and now we stopped it!!! Thanks so much!!

Sturgy Fam said...

Happy day after Easter:) Saylor is too cute!

Foster's Journey said...

You both look beautiful, I am glad that you guys had a nice, peaceful Easter. Saylor seems to have such a great personality... always happy. Congratulations on the break of the pacifier, I know that was no easy feat.