Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Happy Birthday Little Brother

Happy Birthday, Kellen!
Just want you to know how proud I am to call you my brother!
I'm proud of the leader that you are for your family, your ability to overcome with a big smile on your face, and most of all, trusting the Lord to guide your way.

You are such a good daddy, husband, and brother!

(I dont have any very recent pictures, so I figured I would go back a few years! Thanks for always making me laugh, or at least always finding a way to laugh at me!)

I hope your day was wonderful and I hope all your wishes come true (wink, wink)!
I love you!

3 comments:

Diane said...

I can't believe "Alice" turned 23.
I think he and Tana are going to try to come to Lubbock on Saturday for Josh's graduation commencement.

Ingram Gang said...

Happy (late) Birthday, Kellen.

It's fun to think back on how long I have known you and your brother. The picture of the two of you isn't far off of how I will always picture Kellen. Siblings are a sweet, sweet thing!

Erin said...

Happy Birthday Kellen. I am so glad you pointed out the wiggle on Sarah's nose! Hope your day was amazing!