Monday, May 4, 2009

Little known facts

Julia tagged me and I'm a little behind getting it done. Our home internet was out and my very own personal geek squad was out of town. (I had internet on my phone so I could read blogs, but I wasn't about to write a whole post on my phone). I am to post 7 things that no one knows about me and then nominate 5 fellow bloggers to do the same. Here goes: 1. I own all the seasons of Friends. Mas and I still go to sleep most nights watching one of the DVDs. (we usually alternate with The Office) I just never get tired of it.

2. I really like to vacuum. (Especially now that we have a dyson). But, I rarely get to anymore. Mas usually vacuums when I'm giving Saylor a bath because she cries when we turn on the vacuum cleaner. She used to go right to sleep when she was a baby if we turned it on. That was actually Mas' secret weapon on the nights that I worked and if she got really fussy, he turned on the vacuum cleaner and she was out like a light. However, Samson loves the vacuum--he likes to be vacuumed by the little attachment hose--weird hu! Most dogs are afraid of the vacuum but as soon as you get it out he follows you around until you vacuum him. He's crazy--but it helps eliminate the excess dog hair.
On the other hand, I really, really hate to mop. I would rather clean the toilets.

3. My nose kinda moves up and down when I talk or eat. My brother pointed it out a few years ago to everyone at the table at a family function. He's really good at doing stuff like that. And he still reminds everyone any time we are together. (This one is for you, Kellen--I know it will make you laugh)

4. I have a new obsession--Gourmet Kettle Corn--not the microwavable kind, this one is already popped and in a red bag. YUM!! It's impossible to stop!

5. I really dislike milk. I will eat it in cereal but that's about it. Mas feels the same way. Thankfully, Saylor LOVES milk.

6. I'm really, really sick of all this rain we are getting. I want to plant flowers and play outside with Saylor....and not have to wipe Samson's feet every time he comes in from outside. Come on, SUNSHINE!

7. We didn't name Saylor until she was two days old. We went back and forth between two names. I actually decided on the other name right after my c-section but I hadn't seen her much yet. Mas had announced her name to everyone. Then the next morning, Mas was holding her in his arms and called her that name and I immediately knew THAT WAS NOT her name. She was a Saylor Grace--plain and simple. I was just having doubts because very few people were a fan of the name Saylor and we had caught a lot of flack for considering it. Of course, now I couldn't imagine her being anything else!!
_________________________________________________________________
***I tag Erin, Berkeley, Libby, Kenzie, Gay

1 comment:

ATuggle said...

AH - I love my dyson too! I will take any excuse to vacuum, I think it is my favorite possesion. Hope all is well with you!