Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Nothin' much

I haven't posted in while, but don't really have anything too exciting to post about. My mom came for Memorial Day weekend just to hang out and chill with us and that was fun. Mas even watched Saylor while my mom and I went and had a dinner and a movie date--just us girls! It was a nice break! I've also been TERRIBLE about taking pictures lately, but my friend, Erin is complaining that she hasn't seen pictures of Saylor in over a month....so here are a few random ones to tide you over until I take some better ones:

We went to a parade this morning that our Moore Library organized to celebrate the beginning of summer.
The library usually has a puppet stage, but they have replaced it with a "dress-up stage" for the summer. I was trying to dress up Miss Priss but she wasn't really havin' it. I snapped a quick picture before she got the tutu off. She is all about necklaces and princess wands, but that's about it--not so much diggin' the clothes.

And here is a picture of Yonna (or YaYa as Saylor calls her) and Saylor this past weekend. Saylor sure has that fake cheesin' smile down, doesn't she!

5 comments:

The Bonjour Four said...

lol i love saylor's cheesy smile. SOOO cute!

Erin said...

I love her!!

Sturgy Fam said...

I love the cheesy smile too:)

Julia Soler said...

How cute, lol! Her smile always make me giggle, so ADORABLE...its a contagious smile! Thanks for sharing it with all of us!

Jaden Berkeley and Mia said...

We try every day but Mia just screams when we try. She wont eat from it at all! (she did a little when she was younger). Did Saylor do that? If she wouldn't eat, did you then feed her or did you wait until it was time for the next feeding?