Tuesday, November 18, 2008

butterfly kisses

We painted this plate at Brush with Art in Amarillo (actually we got the paint and printed her feet at home--it was entirely too cold to get a brand new baby out) when Saylor was 10 days old!! We never hung it at our old house because by the time we took it to be fired and then got it back, we were moving within a month or two--so it never got hung!
I finally hung her plate tonight--and the pictures just do not do it justice--it is the sweetest thing ever. It just amazes me how fast she has grown...her feet were so little!

And if you have never been to Brush with Art, you should so go--its tons of fun--and the people that own it are awesome!




(*the colors really are cute in person--it just looks a little funky because I couldn't get the flash quite right on my camera)

7 comments:

Erin said...

So sweet. Those were not little feet for a 10 day old. She has some big ol feet. I love her though.

Kelly | Fabulous K said...

that is so cute!! look at those sweet little feet!

Erin said...

As far as the signature goes on my page-- that is all my sister. i do not know how to do anything. ask her!

Kelly | Fabulous K said...

hey! I can make one for you! email me at:

fabulousk at ymail dot com

Ingram Gang said...

A TREASURE! I love all of my items like this. They get sweeter with each passing day

Meg said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Meg said...

I recently went with a friend to paint pottery. She (too) made a feet print design with her baby. It was going to be of a Christmas Tree. He was screaming like crazy...How did Saylor do? I think the butterfly turned out GREAT!

The lady said she would do my feet too, but I thought that would be weird. haha!