Saturday, November 1, 2008

Aahh, what a day!!

Today has been amazing...
*my mom came to visit this morning, which is a gift in itself, but she also came to give Mas and I a much needed afternoon away from the little munchkin. I dont even remember the last time we had a meal alone together, its been months. I missed Saylor every second I was gone but it was so nice to actually talk to my husband without also trying to entertain her at the same time. We strolled around Bricktown on a beautiful afternoon, fed our faces, and just enjoyed each other....it was so refreshing!
*Then we watched the RED RAIDERS wreck the longhorns! It was so exciting, Im still having a hard time believing it!
*Im about to go to bed and GAIN an hour! (Not that Saylor follows the rules of daylight savings time, but I still love the thought of it)
Goodnight and.....way to go TECH!

2 comments:

Foster's Journey said...

Those alone times are priceless, I know what you mean by missing your little one but it is good for you and Mos to get away. And must I say, Saylor is a doll. I just want to squeeze and kiss those little cheeks. You guys did well!
Have a great week1

Ingram Gang said...

How fun! I'm sure your mom loved it even more than you ;)
We are coming to OKC the beginning of April. Brad's brother is getting married there. Maybe you can help me out with a good hotel to stay at and stuff. I don't know much about OKC, but I'm sure I will love it!