Saturday, November 15, 2008

Deck the Halls

Its a little early, I know, but last night the Christmas decorations went up around our house! I am so excited for Christmas this year I can hardly stand it. I am really ahead of the game which is not usually the case for me. I even have most of my shopping finished. I just can't wait to share this special time of year filled with love and traditions and family with my sweet Saylor on her very first Christmas. We have already started listening to her Baby Einstien Holiday songs! And being away from home makes me cherish the fun family times we have around the holidays even more!

3 comments:

Erin said...

Can you post some pictures, PLEASE?!!

timmons said...

Sarah, Saw your blog off of Ashley's...Your little one is precious and beatiful...I hate that your Mom is missing all the fun...I know she is too...What a sweet family. God Bless you all Love Foster's MeMe

Meg said...

I know how it feels being far away from family during the holidays. NOT fun! I agree...I cherish the little time we have together!
Your baby girl has the cutest smile!
Post pics of your home soon!