Monday, March 2, 2009

A few more things!

My friend, Erin came to visit last weekend and we had a great time catching up! We went for a pedicure for my birthday while Mas hung out with Saylor and let us have a girl's afternoon. It was just what I needed! Thanks, Erin for coming and hanging out, and loving on my girl--she obviously adores you with abundance of hugs you got this weekend! (We forgot to take pictures even after we promised we wouldn't forget this weekend.)

My birthday is on Thursday and my mom is coming for a short visit! Her birthday is next Monday so we are celebrating by going to a Bonnie Raitt concert here! My brother told me "that's cool for mom, gay for you!" But really, Im excited. I remember always listening to Bonnie Raitt with my mom and I enjoy her music and I am really excited to go to this concert with her to celebrate our birthdays! We are gonna have fun!

Isn't my new blog design FABULOUS? Kelly at Fabulous K Creative did it and I absolutely love it! Check out her blog--her button is to the left! Thanks so much, Kelly for your Fabulousness!

My sweet little angel is sick. She has been fighting a yucky cough and EXTREMELY runny nose for several days and I finally took her to the doctor today. She said it was just a cold and there wasn't much we could do that we aren't already doing. It is NOT fun to see my little muchkin miserable! I am very blessed that this is truly the first time she has really been sick! Thank you, Lord!

5 comments:

Kelly | Fabulous K said...

I am SO glad you like it! :) hope lil punkin' gets better soon!

Ingram Gang said...

Happy 'early' Birthday!

At first, I thought it said that your birthday is Tuesday and I was thinking, "no. It's the 5th. That is not on Tuesday. She's confused."

Then I re-read it.
You were right :)

I'll always remember your 3/5 birthday!

Sturgy Fam said...

Sarah,
1)I LOVE the new blog layout!
2) Happy early b-day!
3) I would be excited about the concert too.

And I am very sorry to hear that your precious Saylor is sicky. I hope that she gets to feeling better soon.

Erin said...

I had a good time too. We really are sucky for not taking pictures. Thanks for your nanner pudding!

Spawns of Seaton said...

Love the BLOG!! Sorry to hear your little girl is sick, but at least it's only a cold! Have a fun bday, not sure who that person is your gonna see though:)