Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Silly baby

This is about 20 minutes out of Miss Saylor's day.

Mas put some of my fuzzy socks on her arms a few weeks ago, so now she thinks the sole purpose of my socks is to be on her arms. She thinks it's fun to walk around the house and try to pick up things with socks on her hands. Silly girl.





She does a great job rearranging our bathroom cabinets, DAILY!





Oh, and don't forget the kitchen tupperware cabinet. She organizes that for us daily as well. What a sweet girl she is!






5 comments:

My Family said...

She is so cute!

Erin said...

I miss her!

Sturgy Fam said...

I love the sock arms:) She is too cute!

Ingram Gang said...

Kayt does the same thing to the cabinets and drawers. The best is when I walk into the kitchen when it is dark and slip on a lid that I forgot to pick up. :) I think I would like to play the sock game as well.

Foster's Journey said...

Sarah,
I can't believe how big your sweet girl is. She is so beautiful! Isn't this such a fun age. I hope you all are doing well in Moore, you will have to let me know the next time you guys are in town. Foster would love to play with Saylor.