Sunday, March 8, 2009

Some randomness

I have been really good about posting blogs about absolutely nothing lately. Sorry about that. I just got around to uploading some pics off my camera so I thought I would share a few.

Here is Saylor in her daddy's hat



This day, Saylor decided she was going to feed herself--I dont know that Im ready for this!



Erin and Saylor playing! Poor little miss priss didn't get out of her PJs except for about 3 hours the entire 3 days Erin was here visiting. She was feeling crummy and deserved PJs all day! (actually, I will admit that when it's cold outside and we don't have anywhere to go, Saylor and I have PJ days often. Thank the Lord for the recent warm weather so we can get out of this house!)


And I will leave you with a sweet 3-toothed grin! I get to wake up to slobbery sweet kisses from this little angel every day! What could be better than that?



*I had a great birthday--even though I am now officially in my LATE twenties--and am SOOO glad that my mom came to share it with me! We had a wonderful time at the concert!

Every year my grandma has a birthday dinner at her house for my mom and I. (actually she usually has a dinner for every family member, but Im lucky enough to get to share the celebration with my mom). Today they had that dinner and for the first time in 26 years--I didn't get to be there! Days like this make it really hard to not be "home". Missed you guys today!

4 comments:

The Ham Family said...

Ah, Sarah Sue - you are really getting so old now - late twenties. Try late fifties - you will be there some day - a long time from now! You have lots of living to look forward to - enjoy it while you are young.
Love ya, Gay

Sturgy Fam said...

I love the sweet 3-toothed grin!
I can't wait until I get those wet kisses:)

The Bonjour Four said...

Hey! of course I remember you. are you not working anymore? thanks for your sweet comments. Your daughter is precious! Can't believe how grown up she is already! Glad you found me on the blog.

Grandma said...

Hi Sarah....I'm behind on catching up on blog sites so this is kinda late to comment about your birthday but just wanted you to know how much we all missed having you here for your birthday......just didn't seem the same.............am looking forward to getting to see you, and Mas....and of course that precious little Saylor in April...............Love you lots,
Grandma