Sunday, June 21, 2009

17 months ago...

You were this happy to meet your precious baby girl.....and you still get that giddy look on your face every time she calls your name!
Today I am reminded how blessed I am to have such a wonderful man as my husband and as Saylor's daddy! I love what a great example you set for our daughter, I love that you are constantly praying for her, I love how much you truly enjoy her and LOVE to hang out with her, and I love how much she has you wrapped around her little finger! It is such a joy for me to see the bond that you two share.
You are such a great Dada and we love you so, so much! Happy Father's Day

3 comments:

The Bonjour Four said...

aww precious! we are blessed to have such wonderful daddy's! hope it was a great Father's Day for Mas!

The Bonjour Four said...

btw did you have a csection? just wondering because I saw the warmer. hehe

Yonna said...

Well said, Sarah, and we are so blessed to have such a wonderful son-in-law! We love you Mas!