Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Friends

Our very dear friends, Ross, Missy and their little boy, Reid came to visit for a few days! We had so much fun with them and miss them so much! That Reid is ALL BOY, full of energy, and as tough as nails! He is already a little athlete and can throw a football way better than I can. It's amazing the difference between boys and girls--or maybe my girl is just super prissy, I'm not sure! He and Saylor are 5 1/2 months apart and it is so fun to watch them play together. (They were supposed to best buds, and still live right down the alley from each other--but the Lord had other plans :) And Missy has another boy on the way due to make his arrival in about 8 weeks. She is going to have her hands full with these little guys--so they were getting a quick little vacation in while they still could!
We went and saw some sites of Oklahoma City while they were here, but the heat was almost unbearable. These Amarillo peeps (us included) are not accustomed to this HUMIDITY. It is torture!
Here are a few pics from our day today:
Ross and Reid on the river ride in Bricktown
Missy and Saylor on the river ride
Reid driving the boat at Bass Pro Shops
Missy and Saylor
Saylor driving the boat

They were exhausted from all the fun and the heat
(Please excuse Saylor's bulging diaper--we were making them drink lots of water)

Still completely out


And tomorrow, Saylor and I are heading to Amarillo for a few days! I'm having a really fun week full of friends and family--just how I like it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, forgot to mention how great Ross and Missy look, of course Reid is so cute and my how he has grown. Say hello for me. My granddaughter is so cute, that goes without saying. Love ya, Loretta