Thursday, June 25, 2009

Just to clarify

I noticed that in the last post, I didn't really make myself clear. I'm not mad that the air conditioner is actually out, I'm frustrated that we have a home warranty (for the first year of living in this house, unless we decide to renew it) and they won't do anything about our air conditioner because it is technically still running. Not cooling our house, but still running. I called the warranty complany again today to try to reason with them and give them my sob story, and they didn't really care. I'm annoyed that we paid for a warranty that really isn't doing us any good. I wish they would come spend an hour in our house at about 5 pm. It is really not fun. And its supposed to be 102 tomorrow and 104 on Saturday. I could cry just thinking about it. Anyways, thank you so much for all the suggestions. Right now we are weighing our options (and counting our pennies :) and I'll keep ya posted on what we do.

In other news....I'm just having a plain bad week. Saylor is super fussy, has been for about a week. I can't really figure out what it is, other than a mixture of getting her upper molars and being just plain uncomfortable from the heat. Honestly, I'm uncomfortable too and don't have much patience right now. However, I'm currently reading Love and Logic Magic, so hopefully we can work on some of these tantrums.

But, Kellen and Tana move here this weekend and that's great news! I might be spending a lot of time hanging out in their air conditioned house until we decide what to do about our dilemma :)

One more thing--I just can't believe Michael Jackson is dead. I loved his music, his older music at least. He was definitely an odd duck. But he WAS the KING of pop! He will be missed.

4 comments:

Ingram Gang said...

Who is your home warranty through? Just curious.

Ingram Gang said...

I had a feeling that you were going to say that. They are awful to work with. They try to get out of paying for anything. It's so frustrating. We have found First American to be great. I know it's too late this year, but in the future, I think First American is great and they really do help you with what needs to be done. Not to say too much, but I wish we would have known that earlier too.
Hope you eventually get it taken care of. It's not fun to shell out money for something that should actually be paid for.

Anonymous said...

Hello All,
Wow, I missed your blog been busy, getting this house in order. I am so sad that your hot in your house. I want to go beat someone up. I will pray and God will hear. I miss you so much and well thanks for the pics on the blog because it makes me feel close as well, Angel, Fran and Zach came down this past weekend and we had a blast, of course my grandson did not want to go home. He really like helping me with the lawn and it was just the best time. I love and miss you and will come see you all soon, all my love. Lorettavitiv

Dara said...

Oh Sarah, I am so sorry about your a/c! That is just not fair. I told DaShawn it makes me want to start a "mas and sarah's new a/c fund" and see who would donate to the worthy cause. I can only imagine how frustrating that is.